revolutionary technique providing seamless, detailed
dies for your project challenges
The Eagle Die by AtlasFlex is revolutionizing the die cutting business by expanding cutting options beyond traditional cutting restraints. Steel rule dies have bending limits. Laser cutting can be expensive. Because of these limitations and restrictions, jobs are turned down or need to be modified in order to be cut.
AtlasFlex is your solution to seamless, detailed die cut shapes. The rule-less cutting technology allows the Eagle to cut shapes not previously allowed by steel rule. Additionally, the Eagle Die can cut a wide variety of applications including cartons, greeting cards, overlays, flexible circuits and medical products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available as a stand alone die or as an insert into a steel rule die
- Compatible with a wide variety of platen presses
- Can be built to cut virtually any shape
- Chemically etched and machine sharpened
- Ideal for kiss-cutting applications
- Easy mounting and registering results in reduced make-ready times
EAGLE DIE APPLICATIONS
AtlasFlex Eagle Dies are versatile, with their unique cutting ability to cut virtually any shape. They can be used on a multitude of applications ranging from paper forms, decorative greeting cards, flexible circuits, and custom direct mail and magazine inserts.
DIRECT MAIL/MAGAZINE INSERTS